Home
Skip navigation links
Career Opportunities
Provider Opportunities
Culture
People
Giving Back
Employee Testimonial
  

 

 

At Columbia Basin Health Association, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:

    • Family medical, dental, and vision coverage
    • Life insurance
    • Disability insurance
    • Pension and profit sharing plan
    • Loan repayment opportunities
    • Other excellent benefits

Eligibility for benefits begins the first of the month following 90 days of employment, or by contractual agreement.

Medical Benefits 

Medical Plan
PPO with Premera Blue Cross. $35 copay, $500 Deductible, $1500 per family.  $2,500 Out of Pocket Maximum, $7500 per family.  80% Preferred Provider, 50% Non-Preferred Provider. 

Dental Plan
$35 copay and $1,300 a year maximum for dental services provided at a CBHA dental clinic.

Vision Plan
$35 copay for one eye exam every 12 months. Frames, lenses and contacts up to $200 every calendar year.

Life Insurance/ Long Term Disability

Life Insurance
All salaried employees receive maximum of $100,000 paid by the Association. Hourly employees receive $50,000 in life insurance.*Supplemental insurance is available at employee’s expense.

Long Term Disability
Employee is eligible for a 60% monthly benefit up to $10,000 after 6 months not being able to work due to a disabling condition.


Retirement Plan

403(b) Savings Plan
CBHA has a Retirement Plan to help employees achieve financial stability in their retirement. CBHA will match 100% up to 4% of the employee's total salary. CBHA will also contribute 4% of employee's total salary at the end of every Plan Year totaling upto 8% of employer contributions annually.

Loan Repayment Opportunities

Washington State loan repayment is available to Medical/Dental providers who meet the set qualifications. Information on loan repayment can be obtained by clicking here or call Chris Wilkins at the Higher Education Coordinating Board (360.236.2816).

Federal loan repayment and scholarship program information is available by clicking here or phone Mary Looker at 360.236.2808.

Other Benefits

Paid Time Off
To allow the maximum amount of flexibility for the employees, all paid time off, including time for vacation and times of illness, is accrued as Personal Leave. Salaried employees accrue at the rate of 24 days per year. Hourly employees accrue at the rate of 8 days per year in the first year, 18 days second year of employment, and in third year and thereafter hourly employees will accrue at the rate of 21 days per year. Personal Leave may be accumulated from year to year, with no maximum cap.

Holidays
The following holidays are observed and paid by CBHA:

- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day

Martin Luther King Day and President's Day are considered floating holidays and are used at employee's discretion.

Continuing Education
Medical and dental providers, as well as qualified contracted staff, are eligible for 40 hours of educational leave. The allotted dollar amount for continuing professional education (CPE) is based on contractual negotiations.

Dues and Licenses 
CBHA will pay for one each of local, state, and national memberships. CBHA will pay for Washington State licensure renewals and Drug Enforcement Administration registration renewals.

Ed Bucks Program
All full time employees who have been employed for one year may receive reimbursement of $200 per year up to 5 years for any classes or materials used for continuing education.

Employees Fitness Facility
CBHA staff have access to the newest fitness equipment including treadmill, elliptical, bicycles and weights. The fitness room includes men's and women's lockers, showers and changing areas. Staff can sign-up to meet with an on-staff trainer to assist in their fitness goals.

 
© 2007 CBHA. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy