“I enjoy working with patients of all ages and helping them to achieve
Matt Walker received his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University
- Idaho. After job shadowing at CBHA, Matt decided to study medicine.
He graduated from the Physician’s Assistant program at Arcadia University
in Pennsylvania. His positive experience doing a rotation at CBHA led
him to return to his hometown of Othello. Matt and his wife, Candice,
have two young children.
• Family Medicine: Delivering care to patients of all ages
• Pediatrics through Geriatrics
• Physical Examinations
• Preventive Health Care Services
• Routine Diagnostic Tests
• Establishing Diagnoses
• Immunizations and Injections