Dental Residency in Washington State’s Columbia Basin
We've partnered with NYU-Lutheran Residency to offer a one-year residency program that begins July 1 and continues through June 30 of the following year. Working with us, you will be part of a busy, challenging practice that serves patients living in the Washington state communities of Othello, Mattawa and Connell.
You will work with knowledgeable and passionate general practice dentists and specialists, gaining experience in endodontics, periodontics, oral medicine, pediatric dentistry, prosthodontics, sedation techniques, restorative dentistry, and oral surgery. Gain Pediatric experience working in our pedodontists clinic and in the operating room.
As a resident you will have access to the latest dental health technology. Receive level I, II, and III sedation training and learn to make custom porcelain crowns with hands-on training using the Sirona Cerec machine and scanner.
- Refine and enhance your skills in general dentistry.
- Develop your understanding of recent clinical advancements.
- Provide a valuable service to underserved populations.
- Practice in active, well-equipped clinics.
- Experience the Pacific Northwest, with its natural beauty and unlimited recreational opportunities.
For complete information about this residency program, visit NYU-Lutheran Dental Residency.