Dental Residency in Washington State’s Columbia Basin
NYU-Lutheran Residency offers a one-year residency program beginning July 1 and continuing through June 30. You will be part of a busy, challenging practice that serves people living in the Washington State communities of Othello, Mattawa and Connell.
You will work with an energetic faculty consisting of general practice dentists and specialists, gaining experience in endodontics, periodontics, oral medicine, pediatric dentistry, prosthodontics, sedation techniques, restorative dentistry and oral surgery.
You will also have the opportunity to gain Pediatric experience working with our pedodontists clinic and in the operating room. Level I, II, and III sedation training. Hands-on training with the Sirona Cerec machine and scanner, which makes custom porcelain crowns in a single day, is also available.
- Refine and enhance your skills in general dentistry.
- Develop your understanding of recent clinical advancements.
- Provide a valuable service for underserved populations.
- Practice in active, well-equipped clinics.
- Experience the Pacific Northwest, with its natural beauty and unlimited recreational opportunities.
- Salary Stipend of $40,000 per year
For complete information about this residency program please visit: www.lmcdental.org/programs/aegd