Family Health Services
Care For The Whole Family
At CBHA our mission is to help underserved families in our operating region of Central Washington gain access to affordable high-quality health services. We serve populations in Adams, Grant, and Franklin Counties, offering convenient medical, dental, eye care and behavioral health services. Our knowledgeable staff works with patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. Our patient services team helps residents of our community get the care they need by connecting them with qualifying insurance plans.
Overview of family health services:
- Behavioral Health – Maintaining your mental health is just as important as attending to your physical needs! We provide counseling and treatment for stress, anxiety, depression, and more.
- Maternity Support – We’re here to help expecting and new mothers and infants stay healthy and happy. Our services focus on assisting families during pregnancy and the early days of infant care, including dietician and nursing services.
- Early Support for Infants & Toddlers – Our infant and toddler intervention services provide therapy for newborn children up to age three. ESIT professionals help assess children for symptoms of developmental delays, provide therapy to address delays and educate parents on their children's healthcare needs.
- WIC services – Our WIC program provides families affordable access to health education and food. We help patients apply for WIC benefits and connect them with other community resources as needed.
- Diabetes Prevention Program - This national program developed by the CDC promotes healthy lifestyle changes to help prevent or delay type 2 diabetes.
- Community Events - We offer a variety of outreach events such as Community Health Fairs, Family Nights, Thanksgiving Food Baskets and Christmas Toy Drive
- CBHA In The Kitchen - CBHA in the Kitchen is cooking up all the right ingredients to provide you with healthy meals to help you succeed on your health journey.
Call or text 800-330-2242 for more information or to schedule an appointment.