Othello native Deyanira Gonzalez joined CBHA in 2017, after spending five years in Spokane working and pursuing her education. Prior to joining CBHA, she was working with Child Protective Services. She earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in social work from Eastern Washington University. She also has a minor in applied developmental psychology.
Areas of specialty include:
• Working with blended families to improve dynamics and communication
• Counseling adult and children with anxiety or depression
• Helping teens navigate today’s challenging world
• Developmental assessments
• Education about positive parenting techniques