“I’m really excited about being here and getting to know the
community and CBHA.”
Vanessa knew from a young age that she was going to take care of people.
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from New York University.
After practicing nursing for several years, Vanessa returned to college,
earning a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) from the University of Washington
School of Nursing. She has a 13 year-year-old son and a 16 month old son.
• Specializes in all Pediatric conditions
• Physical exams • Immunizations
• Evaluations and Early Interventions
• Diagnosis and Treatment of Infections
• Treatment of Pediatric Chronic Conditions