Develop Healthy Eating Habits For Your Children
Parent’s Feeding Jobs:
1. Choose and prepare the food
2. Provide regular meals and snacks (scheduled)
3. Make eating times pleasant
4. Educate about food and mealtime behavior
5. Trust children to decide how much and whether to eat
Children’s Eating Jobs:
1. Children will eat
2. They will eat the amount they need
3. They will learn to eat the food their parents eat
4. Develop healthy growth patterns
5. They will learn to behave well at the table
How do you cope with picky eaters?
Start early and include them in the cooking process.
You have to be consistent and firm and don’t give up!
Offer praise and be patient.
Encourage your child to try it. Offer new foods first and at times when
your child is more hungry.
Follow us on
Instagram to stay in the loop on our family events!