All services are now fully open!
CBHA is committed to providing the care you need and we are excited to announce that we have resumed scheduling all services as of May 19th.
Here is what we are doing to protect our patients and our employees.
- Face to Face visits are available
- Telehealth (phone and video) appointments are still available for Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, and Eye Care
- Drive up sample collection
- We have increased drive through pharmacy capability
- Drive up clinics to provide quick and safe care for Upper Respiratory Infections and COVID-19 screening/testing.
- We have increased cleaning services at all of our sites
- Our clinics are circulating of fresh air daily
- There are modified waiting rooms and processes to encourage social distancing
- We created alternate areas for well visits vs. sick visits
- We are screening all patients upon entry to our clinics for symptoms
- All patients are provided with masks to wear inside
- Symptomatic patients are seen in separate areas to reduce possible spread
- Hand Hygiene stations are placed around all general areas in all clinics
- We will continue to educate our patients with information
- Health Educators are monitoring patients in quarantine regularly
- We have maintained regular hours of operation to sustain appointment availability
- We have partnered with our communities to create safe environments
- We will continue to share knowledge with others to create widespread adoption of safety measures
- All employees are getting temperature checks in the AM and PM
- Face masks are required by all employees
- We are limiting in-house staff to decrease building capacity
- All of our patient facing employees are wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!
Call us to schedule your appointment: 509-488-5256